Full Stack Engineer
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Engineer that will lead the effort in extending and maintaining our Frontend interface with external users and the corresponding Backend software. Join our interdisciplinary team of driven people who are passionately committed to make a breakthrough in the selection of the right patients for immunotherapy.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Engineer that will lead the effort in extending and maintaining our Frontend interface with external users and the corresponding Backend DBMS, User Management System, Dashboards and Payment System.
- Design, implement and extend our software as a service user interface, implementing both the Frontend interface for clients (user dashboard, accounting, billing and licensing) and the corresponding Backend software (DBMS) to help us deliver a compliant medical device software interface.
- Design and implement dashboards and visualization tools to support both the product and research.
- Collaborate with AI and medical team members to realize interactive solutions through rapid iteration
- MSc or BSc degree in engineering, science, mathematics, information systems or computer science
- Ability to interface with diverse groups (AI engineers, IT, medical experts, and business leadership) at both technical and management levels
- Proficient with GoLang or Python (GoFiber, FastAPI).
- Knowledge of DBMS for SQL and NoSQL databases
- An enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset
- The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in the Netherlands
- The chance to work with world-leading experts in Artificial Intelligence and Cancer Research
Are you interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to plan an interview!